What We Do
Welcome to System Scale. What do you need to weigh?
As an industry leader in weights and measurements, that simple question, or its alternative -"What do you need to measure?"- is at the heart of what System Scale does. We jokingly say we weigh everything from a feather to a freight train, but that only briefly describes how we help our customers. Our core capabilities include:
- Industrial scales
- Truck & rail scales
- Agricultural scales
- System integration
- Data collection & inventory management
- Pre-calibrated test & measurement equipment
- On-site calibration
- Laboratory calibration
- Cloud-based asset & calibration certificate management
- Industrial scale preventative maintenance
- Agricultural product preventative maintenance
- Repair service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Rental Scales:
- Full array of scales and balances from grams to 200,000 pounds
System Scale is proud to be a METTLER TOLEDO Premier Distributor and one of the largest scale providers in the United States. As a 100% employee-owned scale company we have a firm belief in building trust, forming partnerships, and providing advice to our customers. Whether it's developing an integrated weighing component, finding the right solution to save money and prevent downtime within a facility, or working with a quality department to certify lab equipment to 17025 standards, we take great pride in our ability to solve problems.
Please let us know how we can help you...