How can automation help your production process?
High-Quality Automation Solutions
Automation solutions have quickly become integral to many manufacturing processes for several reasons. Automation can replace repetitive tasks, reduce human workload, and improve the quality of work.
Common reasons to seek automation solutions include:
- Labor shortages
- Human error
- Production consistency
- Maintaining quality
- Remote access to critical information
System Scale is proud to be an industry leader in developing automated solutions for our customers, providing greater transparency into the production process, and making processes more efficient and cost-effective.
Our Automation Solutions
Today’s counting scales can:
- Maintain a local database of parts inventory
System Scale offers a full range of counting solutions, from parts counting scales to ERP integrated, high-resolution, multi-scale counting systems.
Data collection is integral to your manufacturing process so you have accurate data to make the right decisions. System Scale provides solutions from standard data collection packages to fully integrated software solutions.
In partnership with industry leaders, System Scale offers unattended systems software for truck scales. Advantages include:
- No need for the driver to exit the vehicle
- No need for a scale operator
- Reduces costs
- Increases employee and community safety
The checkweigher is your last line of defense to prevent incorrect packages from reaching your customers.
Checkweighers can be used across your entire production process to optimize processes, facilitate operations, and ensure compliance with industry regulations.
Other benefits to checkweighing include:
- Helps to reduce waste
- Improves profitability
- Improves product quality
- Increases customer satisfaction
Increasingly, manufacturers are recognizing the advantages of using automated filling or batching machines in their production process.
- Higher production speeds
- Human error reduction
- Reliability & consistency
- Lower operator interaction
Automated labelers can improve your production process by:
- Reducing errors in product labels
- Saving time: allows you to satisfy increasing demand without additional labor
- Saving money: automated labeling quickly pays for itself and saves money long term
- Reducing waste
CalVault is System Scale’s proprietary cloud-based asset management platform. No matter the time or place, CalVault helps you access critical information.
With CalVault, you can:
- View equipment stats across your organization
- Print calibration certificates
- Pay invoices online
- Access everything certificate-related in one place
- Access your resources on any device, whether on-site or remote