Employee Owned since 1995...
Founded in 1979, System Scale has positioned itself in the weights and measures industry as a leader in building trust, developing relationships, and providing advice to our customers. What sets us apart from the competition is our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, our team takes great pride in knowing we not only represent ourselves but the company we own.
As an employee-owned company, everyone at System Scale cares deeply about your experience with our brand, and our goal throughout your journey is to instill trust and value at every turn. By partnering with our team, you get the benefit of working with a large company that has 12 locations and a full line of products and services, but the attention of a small company. Our unique approach is to consult you through the process and help determine your exact needs to match the right scale.
At System Scale, we are proud to offer:
- Accreditation to ISO 17025 standards
- In-Plant / Standard and vehicle scales to fit any need
- The top industry scale brands including Mettler Toledo, Ohaus, Ricelake, and Minebea-Intec
- Agricultural specific products via our HarvestWeigh line of products
- System integration & custom software
Scale service is typically the last thing our customers think about until there is a problem. At System Scale, we always strive to do better in everything we offer and want to partner with our customers to ensure complete satisfaction. That's why, in addition to offering scale products, our System Scale's Lab operation proudly offers the highest quality precision calibration services providing on-site and lab NIST traceable certification.
We are very proud of our ISO 17025 standards, which means you get total peace of mind your calibrations and paperwork are always done right and are always compliant and always safe. In fact, safety is our number one core value, staying strong in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers, and community as a whole.
System Scale will show you what it's like to be treated by an employee-owned business, and let us partner with you on all of your scale-related needs.
While involved primarily in industrial scales and measurements, we cater to a number of different market segments including:
- All industrial scale (both in-plant and heavy duty) activities.
- Quality control and laboratory measurements (both on-site and depot service) accredited to ISO17025 standards from our System Scale Lab operations.
- Agricultural specific products via our HarvestWeigh line of products.
- System integration & custom software.
With a number of resources throughout the Midwest and mid-south and 12 physical locations let System Scale show you what it's like to be treated by an employee-owned business.