Keep your equipment at peak performance with routine maintenance
KEEP YOUR SCALES IN TOP SHAPE
For any business that uses scales, preventative maintenance should be a routine part of your service schedule.
Without regular service and calibration, scales could become inaccurate or fail to meet regulation requirements. This can lead to costly and dangerous issues.
We think of you before you think of us. System Scale will work with you to proactively schedule routine maintenance for your scales, ensuring accuracy, peace of mind, and cost savings.
Prevent Costly Downtime
- Ensure reliable performance
- Maintain compliance with requirements
- Avoid unexpected equipment downtime
- Protect your budget
Maintain Quality & Accuracy
Preventative maintenance is the key to your scale’s accuracy and longevity. Accuracy is especially important when mixing ingredients or creating a product where precision is fundamental.
Planned, periodic maintenance provides you with confidence that your equipment achieves:
- Consistent, accurate results
- Extended equipment life
- Safe and reliable operation
- The best performance possible
Protect your product and your brand with a regular preventative maintenance schedule.
We provide helpful solutions for any scale type. Our preventative maintenance services include:
- Visual inspection
- Thorough clean-out
- Data backup and storage
- Documenting equipment condition
- Improvement recommendations
- Calibrations as needed
- Repairs and installation of new parts
- Signed inspection sticker
- Post-inspection report
3 Tiers Of Service For Your Needs
- When the highest level of quality and documentation are required for a process
- Includes formal contract review, standardized test points, and accredited certificate with traceable standards
- Used in the majority of applications
- Accuracy of equipment is tested to recommended specs or customer’s requirements without formal contract reviews or procedural elements. Certificate of Calibration with traceable standards is included.
- For non-scale testing, including elevator capacity checks, rigging
Schedule Preventative Maintenance
Are your scales protected? System Scale is ready to help you maintain your scales, no matter the brand. We’re also happy to answer questions about how to service your scales. Contact us anytime to schedule preventative maintenance or set up a consultation.
Call 800-467-6707 or request an appointment online.
Do you have vehicle scales that also need servicing? Learn more about truck and rail scale services and preventative maintenance.
**System Scale ensures coverage of all Mettler Toledo Warranty Requirements.