What do you need to weigh?
HIGH-QUALITY FLOOR SCALES
Your floor scale is an important component of your operations, and you need accurate weight readings time after time—even in demanding industrial environments.
Industrial floor scales are the most frequently used and versatile of our entire product offering. They are used in commercial applications to weigh incoming goods, provide weight within a manufacturing workflow, or provide accurate shipment weights. System Scale provides high-performing floor scales from top brands, supported by service to keep them in top shape.
Floor scales must be durable enough to withstand anything—forklift loading, corrosive materials, heavy wash downs, dust, debris, overloading, hazardous areas, and more. System scale offers a complete range of floor scales that perform in demanding environments. Our floor scales are:
- Highly precise and repeatable in performance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Tailored to fit your requirements
- Rugged and able to withstand challenging environments
Available in several standard sizes, capacities, and materials and with options for portability, our floor scales can be customized to meet your specific process requirements—no matter how complex.
System Scale proudly offers standard and purpose-built floor scales of all types, including:
- Stainless or mild steel
- Specialty (application specific)
- Portable wheeled floor scales for easy mobility
- Static floor scales for permanent installations
- Manual or power-assisted lift deck scales for easy cleaning
- Heavy-capacity floor scales for items up to 60,000 lbs
- High-precision floor scales with weighing ranges from 600–6000kg
- Low-profile floor scales
- Economical/general purpose models
- Accessories including pit frames, portability frames, indicator stands, and custom mounting configurations
- Accessories like ramps and guardrails to help customize a solution for your unique needs
Your Floor Scale Services Partner
As a full-service scale provider, System Scale has the right floor scale to meet your needs, regardless of your budget or industry. A floor scale is an important investment, and you should have complete confidence in your purchase. We consult you through the process, helping determine your exact needs to match you with the right floor scale for your application.
Contact us to learn more about our high-quality offerings and helpful service.
Floor Scale Information & Resources
Let our experts at System Scale find the right industrial floor scale for your business. Contact us to request more information or learn more from one of our dedicated sales engineers.
Already have a floor scale? Download our Preventative Maintenance Checklist for floor scales to ensure you’re keeping your scale in top operating condition.
For troubleshooting assistance, download our Floor Scales Troubleshooting Guide.