Systems & Data Collection
You have unique requirements to ensure your weighing and measuring systems work together and report on the necessary data so you can make the right business decision every time. But sometimes the standard configuration of a scale just doesn’t do everything you need the scale to do.
System Scale's Systems and Data Collection Solutions can help configure, integrate, and transfer data to ensure your operation has access to the level of information that you require. Select solutions also enable you to more easily adhere to CDC guidelines regarding social distancing, protecting your employees and your community.
Basic Data to Full Integrations
In conjunction with Mettler Toledo, AWS, and Simple Solutions, our programming team can provide any solution from a basic data collection package to a fully integrated software solution. We can provide automated, semi-automatic, and manual batch controllers, as well as custom tailored control strategies to meet your specific needs. Fast, accurate, and always reliable, our controllers can be combined with high-performance scale bases, weigh modules, or measurement cells to provide a complete solution for any batching or filling application.
Transparent Views Into Your Operation
Data collection and visualization software from Mettler Toledo can bring a new perspective to your processes by graphically representing process trends and enabling you to make informed business decisions. Transparent views into your operation
are critical to maintaining high quality and profitable manufacturing, which is why data and system integration allows you to:
- Connect your scales and other production devices
- Use integrated dashboard tool for easy analysis of your operation
- View your dashboards from anywhere in your plant, even on tablet PCs
- Connection to IOT (internet of things)
Seamless Integration Into ERPs
If data collection is what you need, our team at System Scale has over 35 years of experience taking scale data and making it useful for operations of all sizes across all industries. We can provide interfacing and front end scale/data entry tasks and push the information to your ERP (even SAP). Whether you need barcode scanning or printing and bar code scanning hardware, our experienced team of programmers can help you.
Data collection software can help ensure that your operation has the following 3 benefits:
1. Data Centralized in a Single Location
- Production data from any device stored in a central repository
- Connect production devices with RS232 or Ethernet
- Optimized collection engine can store millions of records
2. Graphical Visualization of Data
- Customized looks for any individual or role with the integrated dashboard tool
- Dynamic and engaging dashboards show current production status for easy analysis
- View dashboards from anywhere in your plant, even tablet PCs
3. Ability to Share Knowledge
- Web-based software means your information is available wherever you are
- Save data as CSV and dashboards as PDF for data archiving
- Live export to Microsoft Excel for advanced analysis or transfer to other systems
Systems and Data Collection Projects
Whatever kind of weighing or measuring data your operation needs access to, our product team at System Scale, along with our manufacturing partners, will find a way to make the data collection and reporting requirements possible. A sampling of our systems and data collection projects include:
- Car Weight and Balance for Auto Manufacturing Industry
- Weight, Balance and Data Collection for INDYCAR
- Hazardous Waste Weighing and Data Collection
- Metals Industry Weighing and Data Collection
- Truck Scale Management Software
- Custom Labeling for Car Seat Manufacturing
- Rail Wheel Axle Grease Tracking
- Counting and Data Collection
- Scrap Tracking
AWS System Integration Software
System Scale's partner, AWS, specializes in providing leading-edge truck scale ticketing and data collection systems for a variety of industries. In addition to software and hardware products, their systems integration capabilities differentiate them from others.
Whatever your industry, AWS has the expertise to design, implement and support cost-effective solutions for those specializing in aggregate and mining, processing plants, dock facilities, refiners, and solid waste. AWS provides truck scale software, unattended systems, and customer profiles.
Two samples of AWS data collection solutions include:
AWS Truck Scales Software
- AWS Interact software is available in 3 packages and is an easy, reliable solution for database management. From single scale owners to large corporate entities, the software saves time and money while making operations more efficient.
AWS Unattended Systems Software Provides Efficiencies and Makes Social Distancing a Snap
- AWS' K-2 and K-3 systems eliminate both the need for drivers to exit their vehicles and the need for a scale operator, helping to ensure the safety of your employees and community
- AWS' K-2 synchronizes with the Interact software when a network (or internet) connection is available for near real-time data collection.
- AWS' K-2a requires a live connection to the PC and Interact software for "real-time" data collection including SAP and other ERP systems.
Let System Scale find or develop the right data collection system for your business.
Request more information or contact one of our dedicated sales engineers to learn more.