Industrial Scale Services
You know firsthand that if a scale is down, you’re losing out on the opportunity to create revenue. Scales often play integral roles in business processes and should be kept operating at peak performance to ensure reliability, accuracy, and cost savings.
Some industries have a period of higher scale usage and others are more linear, meaning each scale’s maintenance should be treated uniquely. In addition, many scales have warranty requirements and seasonal issues that should be taken into account.
Trusted Advisors to Maintain Your Scales
Let System Scale be your trusted advisor to provide the necessary industrial scale services required to maintain your product needs. We offer a wide array of services, including:
- A comprehensive weighing service portfolio
- Laboratory balance services
- Industrial scale services
- Measurement equipment services
- Preventative maintenance for all scale types
Expertly Trained Technicians
Our expertly trained technicians will support you in anything from scale warranty to conducting balances services using professional and proprietary measuring tools and software. We strive to keep your equipment compliant and at peak performance throughout its lifecycle.
Each Location Is Fully Staffed
System Scale is fully staffed at each of our locations and we work on a 24/7/365 basis to resolve your issues in a timely and dependable manner. Our employee-owners want to be there when you need us, so we offer contract clients a 4-hour response time and guaranteed quality for all scale services.
Industrial Scale Service Highlights Include:
- Calibration and Repair (24/7/365) with 4-hour response time
- Legal For Trade Applications
- ISO accredited calibration
- Servicing for all makes and models
- 5-S Facilities to increase response time
- Depot service – drop equipment off and save time and money
- Fleet of over 100 repair and test vehicles
- Certified test weights
- System Integration
- Custom Programmable Terminals
- Terminal Replacement
- System Integration including PLC Integration
- Custom Software & Application Weighing
- Full-time calibration available
Preventative Maintenance Programs
For any business that uses scales of any kind, preventative maintenance should also be a routine part of operations, in addition to general service. Without regular service and calibration, it's possible that a scale could be incorrect or operating outside of regulation requirements. By scheduling routine preventative maintenance for your scales, you can have peace of mind – not to mention save on costs.
Let's explore why preventative maintenance is key:
Prevent Costly Downtime
To maintain productivity, your scale, whether a bench scale, floor scale, or specialty scale, must perform reliably for each measurement and downtime must be minimized. By servicing your scales, you can achieve a high return on your equipment investment over its lifetime while reducing downtime during off-hours or slower seasons.
Schedule services according to the frequency of equipment use and process risks so that you can:
- Ensure reliable performance
- Maintain compliance with requirements
- Avoid unexpected equipment downtime
- Protect your budget
Maintain Quality and Accuracy
Preventive maintenance is also key to your scale's accuracy and longevity. The quality and accuracy of scale performance becomes especially critical when your scale is used to mix ingredients or to create a product where precision is fundamental. Pre-planned, periodic maintenance provides you with complete trust that your equipment achieves:
- Consistent, accurate results
- Extended equipment life
- Safe and reliable operation
- The best performance possible
Increase Profits With Preventative Maintenance
System Scale can provide any scale type with periodic, preventive maintenance, including activities required to ensure continuously accurate and reliable operations, such as:
- Visual inspection
- Thorough clean-out
- Data backup and storage
- Testing and adjustment
- Documenting equipment condition
- Improvement recommendations
- Calibrations as necessary
- Repairs and installation of new parts as necessary
- Placement of signed inspection sticker with date of service
- Post-inspection report
Preventative Maintenance Tiers of Service
System Scale is ISO17025 accredited. We offer a wide range of calibrations and associated paperwork for scales as well as lab calibrations for other instrumentation.
There are 3 tiers of service available, depending on scale requirements:
- Standard Scale Check With Calibration Summary: For scales where pinpoint accuracy isn't necessary and extensive documentation isn't required. This service includes a basic check over and weight check.
- ISO Check With Certificate: For certain scales where ISO documentation is required and the highest level of testing is necessary, this service ensures a complete level of accuracy.
- Custom Calibration Services: For non "scale" testing including elevator capacity checks, rigging and strap testing, stage capacity testing, and more.
In addition, we provide lab services for specialty non-scale equipment including mechanical, thermodynamic and electrical devices.
**System Scale ensures coverage of all Mettler Toledo Warranty Requirements.
Do Your Scales Need Preventative Maintenance?
Are your scales protected? Regardless of the brand of your scales or who you purchased them from, let System Scale know if we can be of assistance or answer any questions you may have about your scales. If you’re interested in setting up a preventative maintenance schedule or if you would like a consultation about how to service your scale, contact us anytime.
Do you have vehicle scales that also need servicing? Learn more about truck and rail scale services and preventative maintenance.
Schedule Your Appointment: Call 800-467-6707 or request an appointment online by visiting: http://wvw.system-scale.com/Schedule-Preventative-Maintenance