What do you need to weigh?
High-Quality Weigh Modules
Do you have a tank or other structure in which you need to be able to control and weigh the contents? A precision weigh module allows you to transform a non-conventional structure into a scale.
These structures include hoppers, tanks, vessels, conveyors, and OEM machinery. With tension or compression technology, System Scale can help turn these industrial components into scales using weigh modules. Weigh modules provide users with flexibility via capacities that range from 1 lb to 500,000+ lbs.
Weigh modules come in several styles and configurations that allow you to adapt them to any dry, wet, or hazardous locations that require flexible weighing options. If you need a small solution, System Scale offers ultra-compact high-precision modules typically built into machines with 0.01mg of readability.
Our Weigh Modules
System Scale is proud to offer the Hygienic MultiMount™ Weigh Module, which allows you to add weighing capabilities to your process by converting a tank, conveyor, or other structure into a scale. These modules fulfill hygienic design requirements, including those from EHEDG and NSF, for minimal contamination risk and easy cleaning.
The weigh module’s proven rocker-pin design and metrologically-approved load cells provide the highest level of weighing accuracy. The Hygienic MultiMount™ features SafeLock™ capabilities, which ensure easy, safe, and trouble-free installation and operation right from the start.
In addition to the Hygienic MultiMount™, we offer a full line of weigh modules that convert a tank or other structure into a scale, including a wide range of mount styles and weigh modules guaranteed to be waterproof.
- Compression Weigh Modules: For floor-supported tanks and conveyors. Include integrated safety features and global approvals like OIML, NTEP, and for hazardous areas.
- High Precision Weigh Modules: High-speed and accuracy weigh modules. Tailored to the needs of the equipment or machinery.
- Tension Weigh Modules: For suspended tanks and hoppers. Integrated safety features and global approvals like OIML, NTEP, and for hazardous areas.
In addition to more common configuration types, we also offer solutions for unique needs, including:
- Single and Double Shear Beam Cells
- S or Z Block Tension Load Cells
- Single Point Load Cells
- Canister / Ring Style Load Cells
- Vehicle Load Cells and Mounts