What do you need to weigh?
HIGH-QUALITY BENCH SCALES
Industrial bench scales, also called compact scales, are ideal for small spaces as they take up minimal space while providing maximum accuracy and durability in various industrial environments. These multi-purpose bench scales are built to withstand daily use in both wet and dry areas and are typically very affordable, with some models even approved for use in hazardous areas.
Whatever your specific operational needs, a portable or bench scale can provide fast and convenient weighing, mixing, counting, or checkweighing to your processes. Our team at System Scale can guide you to the right high-quality scale to provide you with weighing options for maximum efficiency with little to no manual effort required.
System Scale provides bench scales in various accuracies, materials, and sizes.
Some of the most notable features include:
- Small footprints to fit any setting
- Capacities ranging from 0.6 to 600kg
- Verified resolutions of up to 60,000 divisions
- Accurate displays that are easy to view
- Easy to assemble and dis-assemble
- Available in mild steel for general manufacturing environments or a variety of stainless steel configurations to meet demands with protection up to IP69k
- Accessories including height-adjustable stands, terminal columns, roller top conveyors, and wheeled units for portability
Portable or stationary bench scales work in applications ranging from package handling to chemical handling and in pharmaceuticals to factory settings and beyond, including washdown environments. Digital bench scales are also available for connecting printers, remote displays, or computers.
Common applications for bench scales, portable scales, or digital bench scales include:
- Parcel shipping
- Quality control
- General weighing
- Battery operated
- GREEN display on indicator: weight target reached
- YELLOW display on indicator: still within a weight tolerance, but either slightly too heavy or too light
- RED display on indicator: items weighed are outside of the tolerance limits, either heavy or light
Bench Scale Information & Resources
Let our experts at System Scale find the right industrial bench scale for your business. Our team can also support your bench scale throughout its lifetime by providing superior service, calibration, and repairs—all up to industry regulations. Contact us to request more information or to learn more from one of our dedicated sales engineers.
Download our Preventative Maintenance Checklist for bench scales to ensure you’re keeping your scale in top operating condition.
For troubleshooting assistance, download our Bench Scales Troubleshooting Guide.