Currently Hiring in the Following Locations:
While servicing a geographic region, the individual will sell directly to end user industrial customers while working with other sales and service members in their region to develop and maintain ongoing relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for actively driving revenue by engaging new customers, making cold calls, and following up on internal leads.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with other sales and service personnel in your region including ability to: perform site survey visits, maintain customer relationships, and recognize new opportunities.
- Willingness to be available to customers 7 days a week.
- Ability to understand and communicate the technical aspect of products being sold.
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
- Must have strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be a leader who works well alone or as part of a team.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to seek out new opportunities independently.
- Must be organized, efficient, and detail-oriented.
- Must have a positive attitude in line with our core values.
Education, Experience, Requirements:
- Three years of sales experience required. Experience in industrial sales preferred.
- Experience with computerized office systems and software required (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Salesforce, etc).
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license, ability to obtain adequate insurance coverage, and a reliable personal vehicle.
- Scale / weighing systems knowledge preferred, but not required. Ability to learn and operate products is required.
Pay & Benefits