Office Manager Job Description
Currently Hiring in the Following Locations:
This position is responsible for assisting the service and sales departments with day-to-day operations. Individual will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks including:
- Accounting, including invoicing, collections, bill coding, time sheet reporting, and tax reporting in a proprietary account system.
- Human resource management, including maintaining training files, orientation of new employees, and assistance in all quality and safety programs.
- Executive support, including scheduling, expense reporting, itinerary management, and other administrative support.
- Staff and client meeting coordination, setting up meeting rooms, ordering refreshments, meals, arranging accommodations, etc.
- CRM database development and maintenance, including entries in Salesforce.
- Other office administration tasks, answering phone calls, handling mail, maintaining and ordering supplies, clerical filing, managing maintenance requests, etc.
- Must be dependable, organized, efficient, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle a hectic, fast-paced work environment with ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and be willing to learn.
- Ability and willingness to speak with customers, route calls, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience
- Experience with computerized office systems (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Prior work with answering customer calls / customer service.
- Basic bookkeeping or experience in collections preferred.
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant / office manager preferred.
Pay & Benefits
Pay largely dependent on experience but will include industry leading benefits. Benefits include paid 10 paid holidays, 15 paid days off, health, dental, disability, life insurance, and 100% employer funded retirement (averaging 15-20% of gross pay per year).