How to Compare Rates Between Service Providers
Choosing a service provider can be tricky. Even though services may seem alike, many rely on price comparisons to make a decision. But are you comparing apples to apples?
Questions to Ask Your Potential Service Provider
- Do you have a minimum charge?
- What is your response time if and when an issue arises?
- Do you have any additional miscellaneous charges not included in the rate provided? How are these calculated?
- What level of service do you provide for the amount quoted – a basic check or a comprehensive check, which can prevent future problems?
- How long will services take? Will the downtime cost my business anything?
- What are your documentation capabilities? Are records handwritten or emailed?
- Is there any sort of online portal with access from anywhere on any device?
While pricing is worth considering, less expensive providers are typically less for a reason. Experience is important when selecting a long-term partner.
Make sure you’re evaluating the true return on investment, including cost of service, prevention of future issues, or responsiveness during challenging times.
If you have a question about your rates or how System Scale can help you, Contact Us today.